Mondays Bite- Twilight Read Along
Twilight Chapters 6-10
6. Scary Stories7. Nightmare8. Port Angeles9. Theory10. Interrogations
1. because we have to talk about it sometime - are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? does that impact how you re-read the book?
Oh that’s easy, Im team Edward!!! Mr. Cullen cast a magic spell on me, Im one those sappy, helpless romantics, so anything that remotely resembles a gentleman, Im all over it as in all over the book…pretending to be Bella a few hours.
2. Bella spends a lot of her time by herself in her room when she's not at school. what do you think this says about her as a character? Can you relate to her introverted nature?
I think it says shes mature and a bit of a loner. I can relate to Bella in the loner sense, since I was eight or as far back as I can remember I loved to read. I had friends and enjoyed high school for what it was, but I spent a lot of time alone, in my room reading or trying to avoid the sometimes harsh realities of my teenage years. I defiantly wasn't as mature as Bella, in the sense that she seems to put others before her although at 18 my own Edward came along and I married him.
3. Probably my favorite chapter of the entire book, chapter eight brings us dress shopping, nearly getting assaulted, and then wraps up nicely with a quaint dinner and confession time. In this we see the blend of typical teenage existence starting to get tainted by the paranormal world. If given the choice right then, would you push to know more about the paranormal, or bury your head in the sand and live the teenage dream?
I would push to know more, give me the surreal please!!! But Im good with freaky and it will never happen sooo its okay to think Id be interested...
4. Already, it's pretty clear that Bella is falling for Edward. is this happening too quickly to be plausible, or is it totally reasonable to you? What about Edward do you find to be swoonworthy at this point?
I met my husband and was head over heels within a month...sometimes you just know, I think Bella is major physically attracted to Edward and emotionally shes all riled up. I think the tension of sexual chemistry and intense feelings for each other developed perfect. I think what I love about Edward at this point in the novel is how interested he his in Bella...all the questions and trying to dissect her brain. I think the attention he gives her is an unspoken quality that made thousands of real women fall in love with him...er, Stephenie Meyer.(lol)
5. Jessica has to forcibly remove all of the details on what's going on from Bella, but through that we learn more about how she's feeling and how she's falling for Edward already. If you were in Jessica's shoes, what would you say to Bella?
So Bella how does he make you feel and do you want him to kiss you??? I doubt Bella would have answered me, but maybe blush a little.....then I could make my best excuse to hang out with them so I could sneak glances at Edward.
This week I loved reading over the interrogation questions, it made me remember how much I love Edward and Bella...If you want to join the discussion, get next weeks questions or find out more go HERE!