Ive joined J. Kayes 2010 Reading Challenge. Im excited to start 2010 and thought this challenge would work well with me for the year along with my Horns and Halos challenge!
You can sign up for the 100+ over at J.Kayes blog here
2009 was a great year of reading for me, I read over a 100 books and had a great year getting started with my blog almost 9 months ago!
Ive had the most awesome time co-hosting the Blog with Bite, which is an urban paranormal-fantasy group that reviews one YA and one Adult selection a month. I also became an affiliate of Mindful Musings, which is run by the lovely Natalie. If you missed out on any of these great titles add them to your TBR...(highlights have reviews)
1. The Story Sisters by Alice Hoffman
2. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
3. Unwind by Neil Shusterman
4. Bones of Faerie by Janni Lee Simner
5. Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
6. Blue Aspen by Tenaya Jayne
7. Green by Ted Dekker
8. The Compound by S.A. Bodeen
9. Of Bee's and Mist by Erick Setiawan
10. Still Alice by Lisa Genova (thanks Melissa....)
Happy New Years....be safe and read.......